ISD ambitions to mobilize collaboration from academics, enterprises and citizens through various means: workshops, open conferences and events, call for academic driven research projects, call for enterprises sponsorships and contributing projects, call for public comments through open moderated blogs, alliances,...
- information technologies (IT), information systems (IS) and information should not be blurred but be addressed specifically;
- IT governance, IS governance and information governance are highly dependant on cultural and social factors;
- emerging intellectual properties management practices allowing "sharing, reusing, remixing, - legally" , seem to have been overlooked;
- foresearching on IT usage should request that traditional frontiers (enterprises /citizens, academics/practitioners, workers/non workers, juniors/seniors) be lowered as much as possible;
- to lower these frontiers, innovative intellectual property (IP) management might be a powerful enabler.
About this pageThis page is a creative knowledge cell.
Firmly anchoring the cell to the ocean of knowledge
Tracing the creative knowledge cell life- Published by Tru Dô-Khac, Paris, under Creative Commons Attribution France 2.0 ; July 2009.
- Updated on May 17. to become a seed cell of The Archilogy Institute.
- Updated on June 19. to pay tribute to CIGREF international research programme Information Systems Dynamics (ISD)
- Updated on August 27. to replace “note” by "Anchoring firmly into the ocean of knowledge"
- Content transferred from www.archilogie.net on October 14. 2010.
- Content transferred from www.archilogy.net on December 1 2010.
"Sharing, Reusing, Remixing, -Legally-", the creative knowledge cell content
"The Archilogy Institute, an open creative knowledge community addressing governance" by Tru Dô-Khac, Paris, France est mis à disposition selon les termes de la licence Creative Commons Paternité 2.0 France. "Share, Remix, Reuse, -Legally" is the motto of Creative Commons, a non profit organisation. The phrase has been remixed through Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 license.